Nathalie is my daughter. When she started her adventure into elementary school, I thought I should start recording my thoughts before they fluttered away with the rest of my memory.







Wednesday, April 10, 2013

School Photos

Dear Nathalie,

When I was a kid, we did school pictures once a year. September.

That was it.

Nowadays, we get a "fall" picture and a "spring" picture.

I usually discard the spring pictures because, come on, do I really need to spend more money on an envelope of photos that just gets filed away for some project I'm never going to complete later?

This year, I changed my tune.

You have changed A LOT in just a few months!!!! How is that possible? You were still so little when you started first grade and now........now you look like a big kid.

Stop it.

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment