Nathalie is my daughter. When she started her adventure into elementary school, I thought I should start recording my thoughts before they fluttered away with the rest of my memory.







Monday, July 18, 2011

Back to School Shopping

Dear Nathalie,

Well, after a tough week last week, we're sort of back to our day to day routine.  Yesterday was pretty exciting though....we started Back to School shopping!!!

You start kindergarten in a MONTH.  Wow.  What a big girl you are already.  It was really fun taking you to Target and picking out school supplies.  It's a pretty small list for kindergarten, but you were still very into it.  We picked out your crayons, pencils, erasers....all the good stuff.

Today, after work, I stopped into a few "little kid's stores," as you like to call them, and picked out a few tshirts and a dress....possibly for picture day.  :)  So cute.  So exciting.

Mommy's first day of school feels like yesterday.  I wore a pink and white dress that MY Grandma made for me.  I'm pretty sure I had knee socks on.  I LOVED kindergarten.  Actually, I loved school most of the time.  I'm so excited for you, dear Nathalie, to start this new adventure.....

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment