Nathalie is my daughter. When she started her adventure into elementary school, I thought I should start recording my thoughts before they fluttered away with the rest of my memory.







Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Crazy Day

Dear Nathalie,

It's "Crazy Day" at your daycare today.  We got you all decked out with three ponytails and mismatched socks and shoes.  Why does this warrant a letter?  Because of the way you asked if I'd take your picture.

Nathalie:  Mommy, can we take fashion pictures?
Mommy:  uhhhh, yeah, we can take pictures.
Nathalie:  Okay, I want to do three fashion pictures.

Here's what happened next:
Fashion Picture # 1


Fashion Picture #2


Fashion Picture #3


WTF are you watching on tv?  Is Wow Wow Wubbzy something I need to pay closer attention to??  Mickey Mouse Clubhouse features America's Next Top Model?  You are a silly, silly little girl, dear Nathalie.

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. Alright. I'm going to copy you. This is fabulous way to journal these silly/wonderful moments. Cause we think we will never forget, but it's these little things I wanna hold onto forever. I heart you AND this idea :)

    ReplyDelete